Business Video Animations - for Website or Social?
The rise of social media means website traffic is increasingly coming from social networks like Facebook and Twitter, at the cost of the search engines.
What does this mean for the business about to commission a new Showcase video animation?
In practice, there should not be a great deal of difference between developing a business video animation for your website and for your social media channels.
The golden rules apply regardless:
- Keep the video short - under 2 minutes
- If adding a voiceover, make sure you use a professional voiceover artist
- A picture paints a thousand words - convey as much information as possible visually rather than through the voiceover
- Calls to action - if you are adding a video to Facebook, for example, you could include a CTA at the end of the video, such as asking viewers to 'Like' the video
- Video hosting - if you want to add a video to your Twitter feed, then you should upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo. Then all you have to do is paste the url for the video to appear in your Twitter feed
- Viral - social media is all about sharing content. People tend to choose to share content that is funny, unique, or dramatic. So adding such elements to your business video animation may be preferable if you intend to upload it to your social networks
You can order a SUTV Video Animation today using our Award-winning SUTV Studio.